Coaching and Education
We have worked with some of the leading universities and companies to develop and deliver risk management training to all levels in the organization.
Training is aimed at equipping the various risk roles with the skills and capabilities to ensure managing risk effectively is an embedded behaviour and becomes “just the way we work”.
Typical Roles might be:
• Risk Sponsor
• Risk Manager (register)
• Risk Champion
• Risk Owner
• Action Owner
Typical content might cover:
• A Consistent Approach- the top sets the tone
• Identification – Imagining the Future / Learning from the Past
• Risk Assessment – Common Pitfalls
• Developing Robust Risk Responses
• Keeping the Risk Register Healthy
• It’s All about People (risk culture)